UCSF Academic Senate Chancellor’s Fund 2023
How To Apply
2023 Chancellor's Fund is closed for accepting applications
- In any series (Clinical X, In Residence, Ladder Rank, Adjunct, and Health Sciences Clinical), at any percentage of effort, are eligible to apply.
- Specialists and Professional Research Series are not eligible.
|Step 1||Select a Chancellor's Fund to apply for:
|Step 2||Review the Submission Rules provided with each application. For additional questions, contact the Academic Senate analyst (located at the bottom of the application page) for the fund you're applying for.|
|Step 3||Click here for access to the online application in Senate Service Portal.|
Last Day to Submit an Application:
|Step 5||Notification of Deny or Approval for your application will be sent by email.|
- 1. Financial Plan – Budget Overview (2022-2023)
- 2. Highlights of Chancellor's Funds Awards.
- 3. Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding, submission rules, eligibility criteria, and other requirements are subject to change for each Chancellor's Fund cycle.
- Be sure to review the website after every “Call for Applications” is launched to learn the updates and prepare your application accordingly.