UCSF Academic Senate Chancellor’s Fund 2018
How To Apply
Chancellor’s Fund 2018 is Open for Accepting Applications.
UCSF Faculty in any series (Clinical X, In Residence, Ladder Rank, Adjunct, and Health Sciences Clinical) are eligible to apply.
- Faculty must be at least 50% time and cannot be WOS.
- Specialists and Professional Research Series are not eligible
|Step 1||Select a Chancellor's Fund to apply for:
|Step 2||Review the Submission Rules provided with each application. For additional questions, contact the Academic Senate analyst (located at the bottom of the application page) for the fund you're applying for.|
|Step 3||Click here for access to the online application in Senate Service Portal.|
Last Day to Submit an Application:
|Step 5||Notification of Deny or Approval for your application will be sent by email.|
- 1. Financial Plan – Budget Overview (2017-2018)
- 2. For information on the 2016-2017 Chancellor’s/Faculty Academic Renewal Funds, please review the UCSF Academic Senate Office Annual Report (pages 11-16).
- 3. Comments from Previous FAR Fund Recipients: SOM | SOD, SON & SOP
- 4. Comments from Faculty Learning and Development Fund Recipients: SOD
- Funding, submission rules, eligibility criteria, and other requirements are subject to change for each Chancellor's Fund cycle.
- Be sure to review the website after every “Call for Applications” is launched to learn the updates and prepare your application accordingly.