Nominations Open: Faculty Leadership EXpress (FLEX)
The Senate's Clinical Affairs Committee (CAC) is accepting nominations for the FLEX Program, which provides leadership training for UCSF faculty. Department chairs and division chiefs can nominate faculty with five years or more of experience. Click here
FLEX C2 Summary Points
Faculty Leadership EXpress (FLEX) is a program that equips UCSF faculty with the knowledge, skills and confidence to become more effective leaders.
Who: Faculty with at least five years’ experience from one of UCSF’s four schools.
- Increase self-awareness and self-efficacy in leadership capabilities
- Increase capacity for effective communication and engaging with conflict
- Expand professional networks
When: FLEX is designed to integrate with busy schedules. The program consists of three in- person training sessions held on the Parnassus (P) and Mission Bay (MB) campus:
- Thursday May 24, 2018,1:30-4:00 p.m. (P)
- Thursday May 31, 2018, 1:30-4:00 p.m. (MB)
- Thursday June 14, 2018, 1:30-4:00 p.m. (P)
NOMINATE FACULTY NOW
Department chairs and division chiefs are invited to nominate faculty who can commit to attending all three sessions by completing this brief survey by April 16, 2018. Nominated faculty will receive an application survey due April 30, 2018. This is a competitive application process.