The Academic Senate is conducting a systemwide vote on a proposed Memorial to the Regents of the University of California asking the Regents to endorse ballot measures and or legislation that increase revenues to the state and prioritize funding for higher education.
Disposition of this proposed Memorial is determined by a simple majority of those Senate members voting. PLEASE VOTE.
Below are background materials that will allow you to participate in this vote, followed by voting procedures through the Senate Service Portal:
- Letter to all Senate members from Assembly Chair Robert Anderson and Assembly Parliamentarian Jean Olson.
- Background information on the issue and the Memorial.
- Arguments for and against the Memorial.
The San Francisco Division will be conducting its voting between March 21, 2012 and April 11, 2012 via the Senate Service Portal.
- Sign in to the Senate Service Portal at https://senateserviceportal.ucsf.edu using your MyAccess credentials. You will automatically be routed to your personal Start Page.
- The first section at the top of the page is "Surveys", click the "Memorial to the Regents Vote" link to begin the survey.
- If you have questions, additional Information is available when you move your mouse cursor over the orange question marks at the top right of each section.