Nancy Stotts, Ed.D., Chair
Monday, October 1, 2001
Proctor Library, S-318
1. Approval of the Minutes of the June 4, 2001 Graduate Council Meeting
2. Chair’s Report: Nancy Stotts, Ed.D.
- Charge to Committee
- Schedule of Meetings
- Graduate Council Annual Report: 2000-2001
3. Vice Chair’s Report: Burt Feuerstein, M.D., Ph.D.
4. Graduate Dean’s Report: Clifford Attkisson, Ph.D.
UCSF Guidelines on Conflict of Interest (attachment)
5. Graduate Student Association Report: Anne Sarver
6. Postdoctoral Scholar Association Report: Katherine Woo, Ph.D.
7. Old Business
- Office of the President Approval of the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics (attachment)
- The CSU-UC Joint Board Approval of the Doctoral Program in Physical Therapy Sciences (attachment)
- Update on the Master’s in Advanced Studies in Clinical Research
- School of Nursing Response to the Academic Program Review External Report (attachment)
- External Report of the Biomedical Sciences Academic Program Review (confidential attachment)
- Update on the Proposal for The Appointment and Mentoring of UCSF Research Postdoctoral Scholars (attachment)
8. New Business
- Appointment of Graduate Council Representatives for Academic Program Reviews for Academic Year 2001-2002 (Physical Therapy and Biological and Medical Informatics)
- Graduate Council Participation in the Review of the Proposed 5th School of Advanced Health Studies and the Appointment of Council Reviewers; M. Peterlin and L. Verhey (attachment – comments on preliminary proposal)
- Review of the Proposed Policy for the Clinical Professor Series (attachment)